Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pope asks forgiveness for ‘evil’ of child abuse by priests

**New articles of interest are posted below this feature**

Image taken from a video in a Visual production by The Mates Group for Estrellas Del Bicentario. Shot in Mexico.

Today we bring you a reality check hidden away in Australia, so let us use it to open up real awareness.

1. Every Child has a right to Life.


2. Every Child has a right to Love.


3. Every Child has a RIGHT to make this Earthly journey to try to be allowed to fulfill their dreams and destinies and know the love of being.


4. No filthy Pedophile Priest, of which there are vast numbers, should be allowed to be sheltered within the Vatican or Catholic hierarchy, as has been for Centuries. Time to stop this filth and corruption This Pope MUST open up all Catholic and Vatican files and records on ALL Known Pedophiles and ALL Pedophiles must be handed over in each country for Prosecution forthwith.


To have ANY Sacred Bond with God starts with keeping our children safe. They need all of us looking out for them. The innocence of a Child is taken forever with these criminals and ONLY the Child seems to do the Life Sentence afterwards.


So, if this ex Gun Running Jesuit Pope is serious, start today and Say - NOT IN GODS NAME, NOT IN OUR HOUSE OF GOD, YOU DID THE CRIME IN OUR TIME, SO MUST YOU BE JUDGED AND DO THE TIME. FACE UP TO YOUR INSTITUTIONAL CRIMES AND HAND OVER THE VAST THOUSANDS NOW!

You believe in God, STAND UP NOW and act in moral right. The Church IS NOT OUTSIDE OR BEYOND THE LAW. TIME TO START THE CATHOLIC CLEAR OUT NOW. PROTECT GODS RIGHTS FOR ALL OUR CHILDREN.

Well Francis, so YOU SHALL BE JUDGED!


  • Pontiff says sanctions must be imposed on the men who did “person, moral damage”

Today Online
12 April 2014

VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis made his first public plea for forgiveness yesterday (April 11) for the “evil” committed by priests who molested children, using some of his strongest words yet on the Roman Catholic Church’s sexual abuse crisis.

The Argentine-born pontiff said the Church, which last month named a high-level group on the scandal including an abuse victim, had to take an stronger stand on a scandal that has haunted it for more than two decades, and indicated there would be repercussions for perpetrators.

“I feel compelled to personally take on all the evil that some priests - quite a few in number, (although) obviously not compared to the number of all priests - to personally ask for forgiveness for the damage they have done for having sexually abused children,” he told members of the International Catholic Child Bureau.

“The church is aware of this ... personal, moral damage carried out by men of the church, and we will not take one step backward with regards to how we will deal with this problem, and to the sanctions that must be imposed.

“On the contrary, we have to be even stronger. Because you cannot interfere with children,” Pope Francis said in unscripted comments as he addressed the children’s rights body.

The comments, originally in Spanish, were translated by the Vatican Radio news service.

Francis did not specify whether “sanctions” would be church-enforced or involve civil justice authorities. In February the United Nations Committee on the Rights of the Child accused the Vatican of systematically turning a blind eye to decades of abuse and attempting to cover up sex crimes.

The scathing report urged the church to immediately hand over its records on the abuse of tens of thousands of children, immediately remove anyone suspected of abuse from their post and refer the matter to civil legal authorities. The Vatican called the report unfair and ideologically slanted.

Pope Francis’ words strike a different tone to comments he made in March to an Italian newspaper in which he defended the church’s record.

“The Catholic Church is perhaps the only public institution that has moved with transparency and responsibility. No one has done more, and yet the church is the only one that is being attacked,” he was quoted as saying by Corriere della Sera in comments decried by victims’ rights groups.

read more

Man jailed for eating baby in Pakistan

We let them in and this is waiting if not controlled. This is a repeat offender. Time to set him loose on the Cabal, salt supplied.

image: AFP

  • Head of newborn baby found at home three years after he was jailed for the same offence

Gulf News
via AFP
14 April 2014

Lahore: A Pakistani man was arrested Monday on suspicion of cannibalism when the head of a newborn baby was found at his home — three years after he was jailed for the same offence.

Police raided the house in a remote village in Punjab province after neighbours complained of a foul smell and found the head of the two-day-old baby inside.

Householder Mohammad Arif admitted eating the child after his brother stole the body from a graveyard in Darya Khan village, around 300 kilometres (180 miles) south of Islamabad, officers said.

Arif and his brother Farman Ali were arrested for eating human corpses in the same village in April 2011 and served two years in prison, in a case that shocked Pakistan.

read more