OWON: Regime change overseas when the Cabal cheats its own nation at home?
How Hillary Stole Nevada: Voter Fraud Caught on Camera
Hillary's campaign allowed voters to caucus without registering. Textbook case voter fraud.
By Rudy Panko
21 February 2016
Pro-everything awful and establishment blowhard Hillary Clinton "defeated" Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders in yesterday's Nevada caucus, 52.7% to 47.4%. But we're calling shenanigans.
Similar to our last report on the presidential nomination race, "How Hillary Stole Iowa", it appears that Mrs. Clinton continues to find creative ways to rack up votes.
In Iowa, the Clinton campaign declined to "count" votes -- because what's the point in that? In Nevada, they adopted a slightly different strategy: Let's not bother with registering caucus-goers. After all, that would unfairly prevent people who shouldn't be voting from voting.
This is special:
You can clearly hear the Clinton goon commander announcing that "they will register after this", as Clinton fanatics rush past him. Yeah...no they won't.
Another damning video:
How many other Nevada precincts used this "open door" policy for Clinton supporters from Colorado/New Mexico/apparently it doesn't matter?
What a charade.
Recent Posts and Categories
Popular Posts - Last 7 Days
Popular Posts - All Time
- Humor ( 152 )
- Videos ( 89 )
- Exclusive ( 50 )
- Historical Interest ( 48 )
- Feature ( 35 )
- Guest Post ( 31 )
- IN THE NEWS ( 22 )
- The White Hats Report ( 16 )
- Turning the Tide Series ( 13 )
- Current State of Affairs ( 10 )
- Lifting the Veil Series ( 10 )
- Iniquitous Reprobates Series ( 9 )
- Our Last Stand Series ( 6 )
- Chessboard Earth Series ( 4 )
- Proferet Occulta Veritas Series ( 4 )
- Site Help ( 4 )
- Past Present and Future Trilogy ( 3 )
- Perdition to Nirvana Trilogy ( 3 )
- Mission Statement ( 2 )
- OWoN You Tube Channel ( 2 )
- Road to Armageddon ( 2 )